Friday 27 January 2012

Words of Wisdom: Week 4



This is a mini version of WoW Friday's! I'm at my home-away-from-home at the moment, I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend!

I've spent so much time with so many people who only care about what others think about them. Always asking questions about what so-and-so thinks about them, not wanting to wear certain things because they are worried about what others will say.

I think you should forget all of that. Forget all of the people that only want to judge you and be negative. Wear whatever you like. Find people who bring out the best in you. People who embrace exactly who you are, and whatever you like. If it makes you happy, just do it. Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.