Tuesday 24 January 2012

Inspiration: Tattoos

I know they aren't everyones cup of tea, but lately I've really been interested in tattoos. After seeing my friend Amanda's, I've been especially interested in hand/finger/arm tattoos. Nothing filled in. Nothing too fancy. I really like simplicity, just outlines really!






So in love with this placement of Katy Perry's tattoo. My professors keep telling us that if you get a visible tattoo, you'll have to cover it up while at work. So frustrating! I keep thinking about how this generation will start to take over the workforce and be more open to the idea of tattoos and other things. If I do get a tattoo (fingers crossed!), I'd like to get it on my finger or where Katy has hers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.