Sunday 29 January 2012

Tidbit: Tea Rooms



On Thursday night, I traveled in the rain to my friends house in Niagara Falls. On Friday we drove to America and I bought this beautiful rabbit print dress. I fell in love with it last month but decided to wait to get it until our trip to America happened. (I also may have bought a rabbit print peter pan collared shirt AND a rabbit necklace...). Then we went to an adorable British Tea Room called "The Queen Charlotte Tea Room" and ate like Queen Charlotte herself. Such a lovely adventure! Now to go finish schoolwork..

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a nice adventure in America and at the British tea room! I love how these quintessentially British things have cropped up in America! I wonder if the fish and chips is as good as it is over here in England.. :-) The photos are all so lovely and I really like your dress too, the rabbit print is so cute!

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.