Friday 20 January 2012

Words of Wisdom: Week 3

You are beautiful. I don't think people say that enough to one another. These days, with the media and what not, we feel so pressured to look like others, and we are paranoid about how we look all the time. I know I get like that sometimes. You have to remember that just because you feel this way, that doesn't mean that you are.


I've always wanted to see myself from another perspective. That would be the coolest thing ever, but it'll never happen. It would be so interesting to see yourself in another persons eyes, and see how they see you, and figure out what they are thinking when they see you. Until someone creates an app for that, just feel good about who you are, and how you see yourself. You may think you aren't looking the best one day, but I bet there are many people looking at you thinking, "Wow, what a cool person. We should be friends".

You're a very good person, inside and out. Remember that.




1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely post!
    I agree completely ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.