Thursday 5 January 2012

Things We Love: Week 1

So, I've gathered up a list of things I've seen/heard/watched/read/done over the past week which I love! I hope that at least one of you will check one of these (or more of course) things out and love it too! Comment and let us know if you do, yay for mutual love!

1. Jason Mraz - I Won't Give Up,

2. Galaxy hot chocolate with whipped cream,


3. Nick and Jess from the new American sitcom 'New Girl' (They're so cute!)


4. To-Do Lists! (Seriously, so much help if you're a procrastinator like me)


5. W7's Gold Glitter nail polish,


6. Birdy's new album
7. Getting a new job (yay me)
8. Bling iphone cases
9. Size XXL hoodies from the men's section
10. Starbuck's cinnamon swirls


I can assure you all of these things are wonderful ho ho ho ;)

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures :)
    i love jason mraz sooo much too!

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.