Sunday 5 February 2012

Tidbit: Update on life.



Since this blog has began, Laura has been super busy with her new job, so I've been doing most of the posting. Which is totally understandable, of course! I just feel like by updating everyday, I'm not giving enough quality to what I'm posting. I'm the kind of person that needs fire to write about something. I have to be incredibly passionate about it. So I've decided that when I want to talk about a topic on Words of Wisdom Fridays, or post a photo on Wednesday, I will. It may not be every week, but they will be updated within two weeks, at least!

So while everyone is watching the Superbowl, I'm cooped up in bed, studying PMB (you don't want to know what it is if you're not an advertising student. It's basically hell.), and drinking this stuff:

Do you ever just take a moment of your time to reflect on your life? I've been doing that a lot lately. I've been thinking about the things I've done, and how blessed I am to be able to say "I've done that". I've been thinking about things that I want to do in the future (travel), and how am I going to be able to do that (getting another job). Mostly, I've been thinking about dreams. My dreams. Big dreams. 

This week I finally figured out what I want to do after school is over, and I've been compiling a list of "21 things to do before I'm 21". I think the best thing you can do is dream. It gives you something to strive for. Dreams can become reality, if you want them to come true badly enough. Don't let anyone stop you from dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.