Friday 10 February 2012

Things We Love: Food Blogs

Not a day goes by that my mother doesn't say to me, "Kelsey, all you think about is food." It's true. I love food. I love making food. I love planning get-togethers with friends surrounding around what food we are going to prepare when we are together. Thank God for food blogs.


(Nutella and Yogurt Popsicles - Food Coma Blog)

(Homemade Oatmeal 9 Ways - Food Coma Blog)


(Hot Chocolate Bites - Food Coma Blog)

(Vanilla Cupcakes with Raspberry Icing - A Beautiful Mess blog)


My recipe of choice is always sweet. The more sugar, the better. But I do love making dinner dishes. These caramelized brussell sprouts are just screaming to be made.

(Waldorf Chicken Wrap - Handle the Heat)



(Baked Potato Casserole - Food Coma Blog)

I'm going to spend my Saturday making food and baking sweets with my good friend, Emily. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love food blogs too. I love making sweets... Now you have me looking through those blogs you posted about above haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.