Tuesday 6 March 2012

Inspiration: Pastel



(x)

(x)







I, like many teenagers on the internet, am in love with pastel hair. I think it looks beautiful on everyone, regardless of hair length. I've had friends with orange, blue, teal, and pink hair, and it always looks so good on them! 

When I fell in love, it all happened while watching the 2012 Red Carpet coverage for the Oscars. I saw Kelly Osbourne's hair colour, wearing her beautiful sequin embellished gown. I loved it when it was grey, but after she dyed it with a slit purple tint, I fell in love! It's perfect. I really wish I could have this colour, but due to my dark hair and the fact bleaching hair kinda scares me, it may never happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Letters Overseas! We appreciate it so much.